Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mobile blogging sucks!

Ok, that sucked. I just wrote out a whole intricate, well thought out blog on my new fancy awesomephone, and it decided to erase it for some reason. grrrr

Anyway, here's the main gist of it...


Welcome to the Swagger Lounge, it's the one and only Swagger Jackson. I've decided to try out this whole blog thing because I have way too many random thoughts in my head at random times. For those of you who don't know, or who wouldn't know (Man this is so much faster than typing on my phone), I just got a new toy! I decided to upgrade myself (Beyonce style), and get one of those PDA/smartphone/all-in-one deviceamajigs. It even has "free" unlimited internet access, which I pay for monthly, lol. Anyway, in order to justify paying for that fancy internetness, I decided I should probably do a little more than check my gmail and facebook more frequently... and thus, the Swagger Lounge was born.

First thing I wanna do is give a shout to my boy L, aka Lyriq 2 go, of the infamous (soon to be famous) Brokn.Englsh (myspace.com/broknenglsh), who came up with the term Swagger Lounge on a track I did for him, "Top Notch" on their mixtape: R.E.M. Yes, I make music (myspace.com/swaggerjackson), and I love music (especially my own!).

Second thing I wanna do is establish some rules of this blog:
First rule: There will be no uniformity in my blogs. One may be well formatted, and grammered and such, and the next may be completely random stream of consciousness type jazz with no periods andor commas/punctuationism ( See what I did there?)

Second rule: I can and will make up any word I damn well please. You've already seen it quite a few times in this very blog... don't expect it to end there.

Third rule: I don't really have a third rule, but I think it looks better to have 3 rules, rather than 2. So the third rule is that 3 rules look better than 2.

Well, this seems like a good place to end the blog, and besides, I've run out of my daily allowance of parentheses. More blogs to come! (Hopefully my phone behaves better next time, and I can actually write the next one from it. Damn, I've used up 2 of tomorrow's parentheses)

~Swagger J.

No comments: